At the end of last season, PASC developed a survey to ask for feedback from parents and swimmers of the club. Thank you for your responses and taking the opportunity to make suggestions for improvement which has been incorporated into the PASC Development Plan September 2016 – 2019. I am pleased to report that 63 people completed the survey, or 34% of our membership as of May 2017.
This survey will be repeated on an annual basis prior to membership renewals. We hope to build on survey completion rates. The questions will remain as consistent as possible to help measure member satisfaction.
The detailed results of the survey are summarised in the attached slides. In addition to the summary, we have provided you with details of the actions the committee and coaches are taking in response to your feedback. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the committee or email email@example.com
PASC Committee and Coaches.
2017 PASC Survey Summary of Results
- Online survey conducted May – June 2017 using Survey Monkey
- Approximately 63 individuals completed the survey
- Survey results are evaluated to:
- Compare results annually;
- Provide feedback on changes in 2017/18 ; and
- Explore areas of opportunity for enhancing the club of most value to members.
Club Children’s Officers
- 70% of respondents said they did not know who to contact if they had a concern
- The Club’s 2 Children’s Officers are: Catherine McClatchley & Michelle Giffin
- Their photograph and telephone numbers can be found on the club noticeboard
- You can also contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org
Swimming Galas and Activities
- Questions were asked about a range of additional swimming related activities
- Responses indicated an interest in land-based training, water polo, swim fit, a tri-athlon and
finding out more about galas. So far the following has been actioned:
- Land based training takes place every Thursday @ 4.30 pm – thanks to Cascades Management
I and everyone who has supported this activity
- A water polo taster session was held last December 2017 and you provided positive feedback.
We hope to organise further sessions soon.
- To improve swim fitness, an additional PTL session has been introduced this season every
Thursday @ 5.30 pm. This has proved popular and we are working with Cascade to hopefully
continue this next season.
- Following two successful “Try-a-Tri” events at Cascades, PASC will run another one 2nd June
2017. ABC also facilitated the first Junior Try-a Tri summer camp last year which proved to be very popular and we’ll update you when a date for 2018 is confirmed. In addition, many PASC swimmers and coaches take part in Triathlons through the year
- A parent briefing for galas was held on 21st March 2017 to provide more information to parents and an opportunity to ask questions. There is also a separate gala section on the club website: www.portadownasc.com
Download a copy of the Memebership Feedback here