Posted on: 3rd August 2020
Please find link below, along with QR code to gain access to our Track and Trace Covid App. This MUST be completed prior to each swimming session, on the day of your session or entry to the pool will be refused.
Please remember the following;
- It is essential that everyone arrives at Cascades 10 mins before their start time.
- You must have completed the online health declaration and if you haven’t you will not be permitted to enter the pool
- Swimmers must arrive to the pool ‘beach ready’ (swim suit on under loose fitting shorts & top / tracksuit) and they will have an allocated space poolside to undress and leave their bag
- Swimmers will towel off as best they can on poolside after their session and quickly dress and leave via the side exit
- Access to changing rooms is not permitted except for very limited toilet breaks – but we would ask all swimmers to go before they arrive at the pool and at home after they leave the pool
- Swimmers should shower at home before arriving at the pool, and they should shower again at home after leaving the pool
- Swimmers should bring their filled own water bottle that is clearly labelled and all equipment must have their names on it also.
- Only swimmers will be permitted to enter Cascades, the viewing gallery, toilets, etc are currently closed.