- It is essential that everyone arrives at Cascades 10 mins before their start time.
- You must have completed the online health declaration and if you haven’t you will not be permitted to enter the pool
- Swimmers must arrive to the pool ‘beach ready’ (swim suit on under loose fitting shorts & top / tracksuit) and they will have an allocated space poolside to undress and leave their bag
- Swimmers will towel off as best they can on poolside after their session and quickly dress and leave via the side exit
- Access to changing rooms is not permitted except for very limited toilet breaks – but we would ask all swimmers to go before they arrive at the pool and at home after they leave the pool
- Swimmers should shower at home before arriving at the pool, and they should shower again at home after leaving the pool
- Swimmers should bring their filled own water bottle that is clearly labelled and all equipment must have their names on it also.
- Only swimmers will be permitted to enter Cascades, the viewing gallery, toilets, etc are currently closed.